We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo where the action is

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
illinois
reviews: 2
Condo where the action is

We are planning a trip to destin in May or June with our adult children and want to be close to the action. Any suggestions for condos? My husband and I enjoy sitting on balcony looking at the water and kids enjoy activities and night life. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Would like to keep it as economical as possible but still want a "nice" condo.

Thanks

15 replies to this topic
Wisconsin
reviews: 137
11. Re: Condo where the action is

Texannie, keep asking and we'll keep responding! Thankfully we're happy with our condo owners, and they with us (South Bay by the Gulf, not glitzy, but we like it and the location's terrific). I'm starting to plan our April/May trip today. YES!

houston, tx
12. Re: Condo where the action is

thanks frozen tundra gal! so many choices!!

illinois
13. Re: Condo where the action is

We haven't made final plans yet ( son graduating from college and we are kind of waiting to see if he has a job by then)

Austin, Texas
14. Re: Condo where the action is

Majestic Sun...by far. Great beach, wave runners rentals, banana boat rides etc. The Whales Tail is walking distance and provides decent burgers etc. My son has been with us from age 15 to 20 and each year his comment is best vacation ever. Yes there is a lot of kids during Spring Break. However still being young at heart I find these kids fun and interesting.

illinois
15. Re: Condo where the action is

Thanks so much for the info. Majestic sun was one of our choices.

Reply to: Condo where the action is
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted