We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield, Texas
reviews: 2
Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

I am going to be going to going to destin this year for spring break and i am wondering which beaches are the best to party at? We are all above 21 and want to have some fun! Also if you have any places we should visit or try to stay away from let me know!

Much appreciated!

Mansfield, Texas
1. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Also we are staying at the courtyard in Sandestin anyone stayed there before? And are there any bus transportation that will take you to the beaches? or can you only call cabs?

Thanks!

Edited: 2:16 am, January 16, 2013
Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
2. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

If you want to party with the crowd - head to the Whales Tail - just a couple of miles from where you are staying - that seems to be the beach of the Spring Break crowd.

reviews: 1
3. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Hey, My friends and I are staying at the Sandestin Hilton and we were wondering the same thing!

4. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

The okaloosa island beach is pretty good its packed during spring break. It's right behind the swamp bar/nightclub. Also I would definitely hit up Nightown Destin its a club that is $20 to get in all you can drink on fridays and Saturdays. Also the swamp has foam party's on Sunday's. Hope this helps a little. Have fun

5. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, March 06, 2013
6. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 am, March 06, 2013
Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 3
7. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

FYI - below is an excerpt from a press release concerning spring break and the Seascape property.... Looks like there is a plan in place to make our college spring breakers not feel so welcome!

The Walton County Sheriff's Department plan to implement a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking and public intoxication this spring.

The Sheriff's Department plans to park their central command bus just across from the Whales Tale for two weeks this spring. This 40 foot long bus along with patrol cars and trucks, 4 wheelers, and jet skis should discourage some of the problems that have seen in the past.

The Walton County Sheriff's Department and Seascape Owners Association have agreed to allow the Sheriff's department to use the Seascape guard gate as a sheriff's sub-station.

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
8. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Just went by that area - there is a sheriffs vehicle parked there and a big sign on the guard building that says Walton County Sheriffs Satellite Station. Looks like they are being very proactive this year.

Dayton, Ohio
reviews: 6
9. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Walton County busted up a house party in Miramar Beach this evening & arrested 32 for drinking under age.

nwfdailynews.com/local/…

Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
10. Re: Destin FL spring break 2013 best beaches to be at?

Yesterday saw 3 state troopers by Old 98 and Holiday Rd stop sign. I don't think /i have ever seen that many state troopers down this road. /they are making sure their presence is being felt this year.