We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nolensville,
Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

I have rented this condo for Thanksgiving, however would like to know if anyone has any information regarding condition of condo. It looks good, however you never know. all the reviews were 5 star. I would think someone has some concerns.

yvonnemcgarr@comcast.net

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 5
1. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

What is the name of the condo complex? Where did you see the reviews? Most owners are not going to post any bad reviews they might receive. ( VRBO, Flipkey, Homeaway, etc.)

reviews: 7
2. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

I agree with the last post. I would make sure the condo is reputable. Some places are not honest & do not post the bad reviews. I've learned from past expierences.

Nolensville,
3. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

Green Reef Condo in Destin, FL Next to Captain Dave's Restaurant.

I know these were buile in mid eighties, however this one has a new owner in 2011 and has made many upgrades.

Pictures look good, however they can be misleading.

Woodbury, Minnesota
reviews: 6
4. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

We have our condo on VRBO and used to have it on homeaway, under the new rules a owner has no control over the reviews posted. If the owner post a comment from a guest, it will say it has been posted by the owner. If they had a new owner in 2011 they probably upgraded their condo.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 5
5. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

Good information. Thanks ttrixielou

Nolensville,
6. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

Thanks

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
7. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

If you are putting that address in your GPS, make sure you make this correction...

3650 Scenic Gulf Drive, Destin, FL 32550.....

8. Re: Condo 3650 Scenic Hwy 98 Unit 18 Destin, Fl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 06, 2013