We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Destin in Late November - which condo?

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plain City, Ohio
reviews: 3
Destin in Late November - which condo?

Hello!

My husband and I are going to the Destin area for vacation the last week of November. We have been searching Homeaway for condos on the beach. Which area is better - Destin or Ft. Walton (this time of year)? Condo or Hotel? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thibodaux, Louisiana
reviews: 17
1. Re: Destin in Late November - which condo?

November is a good time to go to any Panhandle location. Destin is great to go to, because you can go to the beach by day and go eat and shop at night when it is often chilly to hang outside. I have never stayed in Ft Walton during November, but have stayed in different Destin condos several times. Plenty of places to choose from so I would avoid hotels. The crowds are thin, the weather is descent, and it's Florida. I don't think you could go wrong no matter what or where you choose.

Alabama
reviews: 37
2. Re: Destin in Late November - which condo?

I like to rent Majestic Sun condos from VRBO. Love A401 and A701.

Midwest
reviews: 32
3. Re: Destin in Late November - which condo?

We always stay at El Matador, in FWB. Miles of undeveloped island to the west of this property. No tall high rises. More of an "Old Florida" feel. Yet, just a few miles from plenty to do & all Destin has to offer! Best of both worlds :-)

Plain City, Ohio
reviews: 3
4. Re: Destin in Late November - which condo?

Great info, Thank You!

5. Re: Destin in Late November - which condo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 03, 2013