We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rentals to "Under 25"

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 16
Rentals to "Under 25"

Hi. My daughter and a few friends want to go to Destin for Spring Break. They are having trouble finding places to rent to them. The places they do find are booked. Does anyone know where they might look? They don't have to be directly on the beach but a lot of their friends will be in Destin. These are not big party kids, they like to have fun, but there won't be any drunken orgies, if you know what I mean. Any suggestions? Their spring break is March 13 week. Thanks.

Destin, FL
1. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

The Destin Area Chamber of Commerce has a list of businesses that will rent to under 25. Call (850) 837-6241 or email mail@destinchamber.com for this list.

2. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

Thank you so much!

3. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:31 am, February 28, 2010
4. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

Hi, I appreciate your comments. My daughter is a sophmore at Auburn and spends 24 hours a day unsupervised. She handles herself and her business very well. She and her friends just want a nice relaxing time on the beach, and believe it or not, most of their friends from Auburn and Alabama go to Destin. What goes on in Panama City is enough to scare anybody!

Midwest
reviews: 36
5. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

It is unfortunate that "some" under 25 yr olds, can spoil things for "all" under 25 yr olds.....

6. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

Exactly! My daughter is 22 and just got married a month ago. Isn't it a shame that she can't vacation in Destin?

Tennessee
reviews: 11
7. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

Ok, here is my funny spring break story. About 5 or 6 years ago, we went to Destin as usual for spring break. We at the time stayed at the Sundestin. Although crowded, it was always under control because they usually hired a couple of security guards to watch everything. Holiday Inn next door would rent to 18 year olds, so they could get out of hand. We took my son's friend with us. The kids were about 8 at the time. We were out on the beach one gorgeous, beautiful spring day. They kids were throwing the football with a big group. Our son's friend comes running over to us telling us "There's a man over there without his bathing suit on." I start looking for the security guard. Panama City scenes from my youth are running thru my head and I am thinking it is a streaker. While looking for security, I ask him where the man was. He replied "He is right over there. All he has on is these small shiny drawers" (thats southern for underwear). My husband and I were dying laughing. We had to explain "speedos" to the boys. We saw the man and it definitely was not an advisable look for him, but not illegal. Now everytime we see an overweight older man with a speedo on, we look at each other and say "Look at those shiny drawers"

Which reminds me, where is Baked at these days?

8. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:32 am, February 28, 2010
9. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

Hey, I just asked a question.

Wisconsin
reviews: 10
10. Re: Rentals to "Under 25"

I think it's funny that a parent would want to help their college age kid plan their spring break!