We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Orleans
Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

I am planning a bachelor party for a long-time friend. About 15 guys between the ages of 21 and 25. My question is, where is the better location for the party - Panama City or Destin/Ft. Walton area?

Looking to continually stay busy during the day, then go out at night. Any help would be appreciated.

Wadsworth, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 2
1. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

Knowing what most guys in your age group look to do at bachelor parties you may be severely disappointed here, especially considering your home town.

Al Capone is the resident gentleman's club expert and he seems to like frequenting Sammys. Just be careful what you do with dad's credit card:

topix.com/forum/…TOU0V5MTUSI3R6OIF

New Orleans
2. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

Not looking to decide where we stay based on strip clubs at all.

Actually, coming from New Orleans, we could go to a quality strip club on a random Tuesday night if we wanted. It would be stupid to go to all the way to Florida just to get a worse product than we have in our own city.

Even if that was not the case, I am not wasting a bachelor party with my boys sitting in a pathetic stip club paying chicks to dance for us. I want to actually have fun.

So I am looking more for the better beaches, better night life, better food options, and better daytime activities when comparing the two locations.

Anyone can help with that?

Destin, FL
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 2
3. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

For the party scene I would suggest Panama City Beach....

Louisville
reviews: 1
4. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

I think you'll find the big difference between PCB and Destin is that Destin is a family oriented place and PCB is more nightlife oriented. I'm guessing you guys will probably just spend a weekend at your destination. You'll probably find PCB fills the bill for you.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Destin
reviews: 5
5. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

Also vote for PCB over Destin for the bachelor party.

Tallahassee
6. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

Definitely PC. Better night life for your age group.

7. Re: Bachelor Party In Florida - Need Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 17, 2010