We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hummmm... Removed... Again!

Which Destin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Hummmm... Removed... Again!

Just for you local girl. The TA police have made the original forum crippled and unable to respond to. Take a look!

Destin,Florida
reviews: 1
1. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

I looked this morning. What a joke! Wonder if Mr. Darke gave any thought to how silly he sounded yesterday.

He really thinks that he know what goes on here. He couldn't be more wrong. And sounding like a baby, "I told on you"!

Some people. I really want to help people who come to this forum. I would like to be able to give them helpful info, but some people what to argue about something that is so crazy. The size of shells. You and I both know, since we live here, that the shells that we have here (Destin/Fort Walton) are very small, and there is no way that one isolated spot in the entire county could have big shells, and in the bay at that.

I spend lots of time skiing and what not in the bay and don't have a clue to what he is refering.

Have you found gas yet? Without having to wait in line for an hour?

IL
2. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

Maybe there's a 100 post limit? Did you get any info from TA why you can't reply anymore?

3. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

No, I didn't even get a e-mail from TA telling me my last post asking Darke if his mommie knew he was playing on the computer was removed!

Yes, finally I got gas. It seems like many stations got a delivery early Thursday morning. When I left the house, I noticed cars in front of the pumps and it was like a magnet - my car just honed in on that one empty pump and I slipped in.

Yes, he was ridiculous and we have been accused of having controversial forums in Destin, and I wonder why? We are hot, tired and unbelievable stressed at the moment.

I am disappointed, however, that the original subject got killed with the forum.

Funny thing happened yesterday, though, a friend of mine works for Yates and the woman who's swimming pool crashed onto the beach went to their office asking for help in raising the pool from the beach and placing the pool (the ENTIRE pool) by the street so city garbage collection would pick it up!

Do you believe that insanity? What do people think???

North Louisiana
4. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

I gotta idea! Why don't a bunch of people get together and move the pool down to a certain unnamed member of SOB's beachside yard and leave it!

Destin,Florida
5. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

I love that idea. I'm all in.

How crazy is that woman who asked that. Does she really think that the garbage collectors would pick up an entire pool?

I can hardly get them to take my garbage out of my can.

BFI! They won't take anything.

A pool, how funny. Some people have way too much money and not enough brains.

6. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

She REALLY believes that they will pick it up from the street because they said they would pick up debris!

7. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

Bump

Destin,Florida
8. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

Seems that Darke is no longer wanting to argue with us on shells, since other local experts and tourists chimmed in on the subject.

Come on 4 o'clock!!!

9. Re: Hummmm... Removed... Again!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, July 22, 2005