We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rehearsal dinner location

Which Delray Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 1
rehearsal dinner location

My brother is getting married at the Del Ray Marriott and my parents are looking for a location for the rehearsal dinner. 60 guests or so and a nice but casual restaurant...nothing over the top . Any suggestion out there?

Ann

reviews: 23
1. Re: rehearsal dinner location

32 East, Old Calypso, or Cabanas gets my vote.

west palm beach, FL
reviews: 13
2. Re: rehearsal dinner location

sundy house or upstairs @Bostons on the Beach. I don't know the name of the restaurant, but its owned by bostons. Its just more upscale (not too pricey) than the sports bar. Plus you could walk there from the hotel. The Shore Club is also very nice

Delray Beach
3. Re: rehearsal dinner location

32 East is am sure would be really pricey...

The other place is call the Upperdeck @ Bostons. I think that would be a nice rehearsal dinner local. Great views too.

4. Re: rehearsal dinner location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 13, 2009