We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seagate Hotel

Which Delray Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
gatineau qc
Seagate Hotel

Would like opinions from past clients of this hotel.

boca raton, FL
reviews: 10
1. Re: Seagate Hotel

I don't recommend. The hotel is stone age and therefore the rooms are not very new feeling and modern furnishings don't exist.

It is pretty pricey and for that amount they charge I would go somewhere else. Apparently they are the cheapest ocean/beach and hotel club around in Palm Beach County Florida.

Give a try but have lower expectations.

phoenix, az
reviews: 4
2. Re: Seagate Hotel

What would you recommend instead? I didn't like the marriott at del ray, the hotel is across the street from the beach and there is no 1 bedrooms. Also is it me or is this the quietest part of delray? wouldn't mind something with more shops/restaurants around.?

chicago
reviews: 21
3. Re: Seagate Hotel

My family and I stayed here about 1 year ago. It is a small, quiet resort, older but well-kept. Accomodations were clean, not modern, but comfortable. We had a kitchenette in one of our rooms. Not lively for nightlife, quiet. Beach was lovely, though no lifeguard on property. A very short stroll up the beach is wide sandy guarded public beach of del ray if you need a guard. Private beach of hotel provides lounge chairs and umbrellas/cabnanas which was great. The ocean side pool got sandy from lazy guests who didn't rinse off from beach first. The second pool, closer to the rooms, was sand free.