We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario canada
looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

I am looking to stay in daytona june 20th till 24th currently we are thinking about either the ocean court motel or the cove motel.. We has thought about the quality inn but we have only seen bad reviews about this location. Any one have andy good or bad comments about these two locations or help with a good place to stay..

Lancaster, Ohio
reviews: 7
1. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

You might check out Emerald Shores in Daytona Beach Shores.

www.emeraldshoreshotel.com This place just opened last summer. I have reservations for the end of May for only $86 a night for an ocean front efficiency. I have a cousin who lives in Ormond Beach and she went and checked it out for me and said it was very clean, nothing overly fancy but worth the price. Not sure what the June rate would be but I'd sure check into it. There is a really detailed review from a lady who stayed there in January on here. tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34172-d5358…

Hope that helps any.

ontario canada
2. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

thanks winpooh i did check out that location but for the $86 per night it only accomidates 3 people and there will be four in our party..From what i have read its down to one of three places ocean court the cove or the atlantic las brisas hotel. all i know is we need to make our decision soon thanks for all the help

Mason, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 23
3. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

I think you should go for ocean court because the location is good for families and the hotel seems nice on website.

Chattanooga, TN
4. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

My family enjoys the Talisman Lodge in Daytona Beach Shores. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and the hotel is family oriented. The Talisman is not fancy, but each time my family has stayed there we have had a great experience. If you try the Talisman, ask for either room 25 or 26. These rooms are on the lower level, have a kitchenette, and have a private patio that leads directly to the pool area.

Chattanooga, TN
5. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

My family enjoys staying at the Talisman Lodge in Daytona Beach Shores. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and can accomodate a family of four. The Talisman is not fancy, but it is a good value. If you try the Talisman, ask for either room 25 or 26. Both of these rooms are on the lower level, have an efficiency kitchen, and have a porch that leads directly to the pool area.

ontario canada
6. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

I just called the talisman resort and i was told that as of april 1st it will be closed and due to new owners...such an exciting trip that we are planning for the kids it taking on a world of its own..lol...to many decision...

Lancaster, Ohio
reviews: 7
7. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

I have 4 in my party for the $86 a night. There are 2 queen beds. When I reserved I even reserved for 4 in my party so I'm not sure what's going on unless it's because it will be after Memorial Day and that's a way to get more money.

Chicago
reviews: 2
8. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

Don't overlook vacation rentals.....as they are typically condos from private owners that rent in a "Hotel-like" setting..

You don't get the maid service...but the rates are more reasonable and typically nicer rooms.

Ohio
reviews: 1
9. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

Take a look at Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn or Emerald Shores. Both are good! Atlantic Ocean Palm was Voted "BEST HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS - 2004" (less than 75 units). The Best of Daytona Beach Tourism Award. 09-Jun-04 Staff and Owners very friendly. The property is very well kept inside out out.

Florida
10. Re: looking for a resonably priced place to stay in june

Looking for price? Try The Silver Sands Motel in Daytona Beach Shores or the Lincoln Beach Motel. Nobody can beat their price - and room? Lincoln was totally remodeled after the hurricane - you will find beds, shower and a roof - do you want more? Then its the Hilton.