We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

line dancing and kareoke

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 45
line dancing and kareoke

I have spent much time in Daytona area over the past 10 years but now I am looking for establishments that offer line dancing and ones that have kareoke.. What establishments offer line dancing in the area? Also, what establishments offer kareoke (I already know about Ocean Deck on Sunday afternoon).

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 56
1. Re: line dancing and kareoke

For line dancing, take a look at te Rockin Ranch in Ormond Beach. I'm not sure about karaoke, other than I try to avoid it at all cost.

centerburg, ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 45
2. Re: line dancing and kareoke

Oh it is a lot of fun! have found a few places listed in paper but no listing for line dancing. Will call the rockin ranch

Chicago
reviews: 2
3. Re: line dancing and kareoke

Karaoke - just about every night at Criuise Inn at Main & Atlantic...

Also at Tailgaters at Atlantic & International Speedway BLVD..

Renata

4. Re: line dancing and kareoke

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 23, 2014