We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

info on daytona beach

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
reviews: 25
info on daytona beach

After Labor Day heading to Daytona Beach for a family vacations at the Sea Shells Beach Resort. We have 4 condos to accommodate everyone. Reviews look good. While it is a small outfit, we like that. Anyone been here recently. Some say newly renovated. Is that so? We are tennis players, any public courts in area?

Daytona Beach...
reviews: 1
1. Re: info on daytona beach

Sorry can't answer any questions about Sea Shells, I'm not familiar enough with it beyond just passing by on the road.

However, there are several tennis courts around the area, all of differing quality.

About 8-10 miles North, there is Ormond Beach Tennis Center.

http://www.ormondbeachtennis.org/

The USTA has their Florida headquarters in Daytona Beach. This is about 10 miles inland, its near LPGA Golf Course.

http://www.floridatenniscenterdaytona.com/

Another court is about 8-10 miles South, called Oceans Racquet & Recreation Club in the City of Daytona Beach Shores.

www.dbshores.org/index.asp…

There are more if you want to look for them.

Edited: 11:27 pm, August 28, 2012
Daytona Beach...
reviews: 29
2. Re: info on daytona beach

Yes, the property has undergone a major renovation. I believe there is a public tennis court at the recreation center walking distance to the hotel.

Enjoy!

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
reviews: 5
3. Re: info on daytona beach

I have stayed at the Sea Shells beach club and resort for the Thanksgiving car show and the Spring car show for the last 3 years. The hotel is an older place that has been renovated. We have always found that the rooms are clean and well kept. The staff is also good. We like the location and the beach in front of the hotel is nice. We had planned on going down this summmer for a beach weekend but did not.

My wife has always like the BC and has recommended it to her friends. She also likes to head down to Ponce Inlet and eat at the Inlet Harbour Resturant. I recall seeing some Tennis courts in the area but don't really know if they are public. I would think a call to the hotel could tell you about where the public courts are.

Have fun

4. Re: info on daytona beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 15, 2013