We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Small Hotel

Which Daytona Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston, GA
reviews: 3
Small Hotel

Would like Daytonagirls advise please, we are planning to be in Daytona in June. In the past we have stayed at Old Salty's Inn. It is our understanding that it has been bought be a large group and they will be putting up condos on the property. Is there another small hotel that would be clean and nice for our family? We like that part of the beach and like the smaller hotels rather than the larger ones. We have not been since the hurricanes and understand that things have changed but it is just not summer unless we spend at least part of our vacation in Daytona. Thanks

Mason, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
reviews: 23
1. Re: Small Hotel

The only small motel I've stayed at in Daytona Shores was Sandcastle motel a few years ago.It was okay but we like resorts or bigger hotels.I would suggest you try Sandcastle motel.I have being writting on this page awhile and most would recommend Shoreline All suite Inn,Tropical Manor,and The Cove Motel.I am sure others will advise as well.Those should get you started on your search.Good luck.

reviews: 1
2. Re: Small Hotel

here is my list of budget friendly clean hotels( in no order)

Cypress Cove Beach Motel

Shoreline all suites inn( in DBS very clean nice famly own)

Tropical manor ( very pink) In DBS

atlantic ocean plam

the cove

Magic Carpet ( just got a full make over)

larger hotels that are still budget friendly and clean

the sunviking ( not a huge place still a Family own)

perrys ocean edge

bahama house

Yes Old Salty's is an empty lot now it was so sad to see them knock this place down,One of my top picks. hope the above list will help you out some.

daytona
3. Re: Small Hotel

I second all of Sadie's reccomendations.... and here's a few more..

Palm Plaza & Sunny Shore Motel.

Old Salty's is a big pile of Sand right now...all gone. So sad...it seemed like a neat little place.

Good luck!

Boston, GA
reviews: 3
4. Re: Small Hotel

Thanks for all your help. I think we have decided on Tropical Manor. I can't wait to get back to Daytona!