We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

supermarkets resterants etc

Which Davenport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
York, United Kingdom
reviews: 39
supermarkets resterants etc

can anyone tell me what the west ridge area is like in davenport were we will be staying thanks

uk
Destination Expert
for Kissimmee
reviews: 2
1. Re: supermarkets resterants etc

West ridge is on HWY 27 and is about 2 miles from a Publix supermarket and 5 from Wal mart at Cagan Crossings.You can buy your sunscreen as per your other question in WalMart on your arrival and lots of other goodies as well as food items too.

Are you on the original Westridge or the Manors north or South -they are all very close to each other.You will know where to turn off HWY 27 as there is a bright yellow building at the entrance.The area is handy for the I4 and getting to the coasts -you can also use the I4 to get to the parks area or use Westside Blvd and 192 .lts of eating places at Rolling Oaks or further along 192 or on HWY 27 either north or South from Westridge .

You asked about park tickets on the other post I would advise getting em before you go to avoid paying in $ and saving to go to the both of getting them

Try

http://www.park-tickets.com/?villa=393

To get a start

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Ubud, Bali, Dublin
reviews: 74
2. Re: supermarkets resterants etc

Hi,

On that stretch of US27 in a 5ish miles radius there are 3 Publix supermarket ( closest is a little over a mile away heading north) a very large Walmart, a Target.

For restaurants you'll have the usual staple of fast food outlets and chain restaurants. Also a couple of British Pubs and an Irish one.

Every villa I've stayed in had lots of menu for local take away or delivery.

Edited: 5:49 pm, July 09, 2012
3. Re: supermarkets resterants etc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:46 am, July 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations