We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Which Davenport hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands...
reviews: 13
Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Hi We are thinking of renting a villa on the Ridgewood Lakes estate. Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

N. Ireland
reviews: 3
1. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

HI,

Stayed on Ridgewood Lakes last year with my family. Really enjoyed the place. Located south on US27 about 5 minutes drive from the Interstate 4 junction. Nice place, which is also on a golf course. Long access road into the sub-division which has gated security 24/7. You definitely feel safe there. There is a new Publix supermarket located about 5 minutes south on US 27, for all you grocery needs and quite a few restaurants within a 5 or 10 minute drive. We have rented properties in this general area for the last 15 years and would regard Ridgewood Lakes among the best of those. If you need more specific information about the general area just ask.

ED

N. Ireland

West Midlands...
2. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Thanks for the info. If we do book. I will be in touch for your advice.

Thanks once again.

Midland, UK
reviews: 1
3. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Hi - we have booked Ridgewood Lakes for this easter, and just wondered if anyone had been there recently? did you go ahead and book in the end? Booked thorugh private owner so always a little nervous - anyone had any good or bad experiences of this?

We are taking our 3 children and want it to be magical for them!

Thanks very much

West Midlands...
4. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Sorry not been yet. But a couple of pals have, and they said it was wonderful.

Hope you have a good time. Let us know what you think.

Midland, UK
reviews: 1
5. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Thanks for the response - we have booked for April - will post how we get on.

All looks good was just worried by lack of responses!

northern ireland
reviews: 4
6. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

how hard is it to drive would it take you 30 mins to get to disney, i also mean is the driving very fast will all horns start going if i make a mistake which i'm sure i will little info abut things to do in the area that r within walking distance

7. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:03 am, February 04, 2010
8. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:04 am, February 04, 2010
N. Ireland
reviews: 3
9. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

Hi, My family and I holidayed there last August and have again booked for August 2010. It is a nice safe community which is gated, with 24/7 security cover. It is a little further off the beaten track, but we like the sense of calmness and security it offers. We are regular visitors to Orlando, I think this will be our 15th trip in as many years, so we do have experience of other areas. Our kids have always liked Ridgewood Lakes, hence our decision to return there again this year. If there are any other pieces of information I can assist with, please ask.

ED

10. Re: Ridgewood Lakes - anyone stayed there.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Davenport
Recent Conversations