We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

Which Coral Gables hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Georgia
Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

I live in Georgia, but I would like to surprise my husband for his birthday (he will be in Miami for a business trip). From what I have read, Cafe Vialetto sounds like a great place to eat. Can anyone tell me prices, what the atmosphere is like, what the dress is, etc.? Any information would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

MIami
1. Re: Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

I am a Miami native and Cafe Vialetto in the Gables is one of my favorite restaurants in town. The food is fantastic as is the service. The owner Ernie Fernandez bends over backwards to make everyone feel satisfied with their meal. If you don't like the sauce that comes with the meal, he'll change it and even bring out different sauces for you to try. Prices range from $12 to $30 for entrees. They have lots of specials daily/nightly in addition to their menu. You can't go wrong. The atmosphere is nice and the dress can be anywhere from nice jeans to dressy. It is a must. Hope you enjoy it.

MIami
2. Re: Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

I am a Miami native and Cafe Vialetto in the Gables is one of my favorite restaurants in town. The food is fantastic as is the service. The owner Ernie Fernandez bends over backwards to make everyone feel satisfied with their meal. If you don't like the sauce that comes with the meal, he'll change it and even bring out different sauces for you to try. Prices range from $12 to $30 for entrees. They have lots of specials daily/nightly in addition to their menu. You can't go wrong. The atmosphere is nice and the dress can be anywhere from nice jeans to dressy. It is a must. Hope you enjoy it.

MIami
3. Re: Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

4. Re: Can anyone tell me about Cafe Vialetto??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 25, 2009