We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

Which Coral Gables hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 154
Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

Hi

I'm staying in Coral Gables (S Dixie Hwy) for a few days and wanted to know what bus is best to get to South Beach (Michigan Ave or Ocean Drive)

Thanks

Meridian, ID
reviews: 3
1. Re: Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

Well, you're in for a lot of stops busing that distance. You might consider doing the MetroRail into downtown first. I have bussed from Midbeach (Wyndham Miami Beach) into downtown (Bayside) several times and even that distance is a bit tedious with the stops. You will most likely want to drop off at the Lincoln Rd mall station in South Beach (17or18th St). That is bus central down there and you can go anywhere from there. You might consider a cab if you don't want the hassle. That is quite a distance to cover via bus!

london
reviews: 15
2. Re: Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

From what I can remember when we went from South Beach to Coral Gables we took the bus to government centre and then the metrorail(?) from there to Coral Gables. Wasn't a bad journey actually and the bus went about 1 block back from Ocean Drive which is where we were staying.

Hope this helps

london
reviews: 15
3. Re: Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

Sorry am such an idiot have only just realised that your post was so old!

4. Re: Bus from Coral Gables to South Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, September 05, 2009