My husband and I are hopefully doing a home exchange this July to Coral Gables. Info on the following would be much appreciated:
1. What will a taxi cost from the airport to Coral Gables?
2. Will we need a car for the whole stay - or can we get around the area, go to Miami Beach etc using public transport.
3. Is it a safe area to walk around in the evening?
4. My husband smokes - I understand Florida is now "no smoking" are there restaurants with outdoor dining where he can still smoke in the area?
5. what can we expect weather wise.
Thanks for your help