We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

Which Coral Gables hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
USA
reviews: 6
Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

Hello. I am posting this from out of the state of Florida. I'm sending my relative for a getaway weekend in Coral Gables, and I'd like to include a restaurant gift certificate in the gift package that I will be wrapping up this week (which also has the hotel gift certificate). Since I'd like to purchase the card in the next day or so in my local area, I wanted to find out if any of the "nicer" chains are down in Coral Gables, like the above mentioned, Morton's, PF Changs, etc. I don't want anything like the Oliver Garden or Chili's... more of a higher end chain restaurant. If someone could post here today or tomorrow, some chain restaurants in the area of Coral Gables (i guess near the dixie highway??) that would be great!

Minnesota
1. Re: Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

Sorry I can't answer your question. I'd just like to say that you have a lucky relative! You might want to look up "Fairchild Tropical Gardens" on the internet and see if that might interest your relative as well. I visited there last January and loved it.

cleveland OH
reviews: 17
2. Re: Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

There is a Cheesecake Factory at Cocowalk in Coconut Grove, which is not far from Coral Gables. I was just in the area last week, and I did not see a MOrton's or P.F. Chag.

Coral Gables
reviews: 3
3. Re: Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

The top new restarant is Max's Grille -- a steak-and-chicken place, but upscale. Fleming's is also excellent and only a year old. There are many good restaurants in

Coral Gables, but I recommend two interesting ethnic spots without reservation. For a Miami experience, go to Ortanique, on Miracle Mile next to Actors' Playhouse. Slightly funky atmosphere, Caribbean fusion cuisine, creative and usually excellent. The other place is Francisco's, a Peruvian seafood restaurant that has been superb on the three occasions I've been there. All three will probably run $75 per person, but could go over $100 with more expensive wine.

Coral Gables
4. Re: Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...

The top new restarant is Max's Grille -- a steak-and-chicken place, but upscale. Fleming's is also excellent and only a year old. There are many good restaurants in

Coral Gables, but I recommend two interesting ethnic spots without reservation. For a Miami experience, go to Ortanique, on Miracle Mile next to Actors' Playhouse. Slightly funky atmosphere, Caribbean fusion cuisine, creative and usually excellent. The other place is Francisco's, a Peruvian seafood restaurant that has been superb on the three occasions I've been there. All three will probably run $75 per person, but could go over $100 with more expensive wine.

Coral Gables
5. Re: Is there a Morton's, PF Changs, Cheesecake Fac, or...