We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Coconut Grove

Which Coral Gables hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reading uk
reviews: 18
Hyatt Coconut Grove

Can anyone comment on the above hotel , and if any bars and restraunts are near by , also how much would a taxi from the hyatt to south beach cost ?

thanks

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
1. Re: Hyatt Coconut Grove

There is no Hyatt in Coconut Grove....there's one in Coral Gables and one in Downtown Miami. There is a Coconut Plantation resort up in Bonita Springs.....but nothing in the Grove. What is the address of the Hotel you are looking at?

reading uk
reviews: 18
2. Re: Hyatt Coconut Grove

Hi im sorry i meant to say Hyatt in coral Gables .

Newport, Rhode...
Destination Expert
for Newport, Providence
reviews: 4
3. Re: Hyatt Coconut Grove

There is some dining/shopping options nearby (less than a mile) on the Miracle Mile a little more high end....here's a link:

http://www.shopcoralgables.com/

For more lively "nightlife" activity Coconut Grove is a short drive or cab ride away (So you were on the right track with the Grove reference)

South Beach would be about a 20 minute cab ride...depending on traffic.

Many people get the Hyatt on Priceline and Hotwire for reeally good rates....FYI

North Attleboro...
reviews: 5
4. Re: Hyatt Coconut Grove

I got the Hyatt (Coral Gables) on Priceline for a 1 night stay in June for $56/night ($71 with tax). Awesome deal considering the regular rate is $179 for that nite. Good luck! I hear it's a beautiful hotel.

5. Re: Hyatt Coconut Grove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 25, 2009