We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Island Resort

Which Cocoa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Providence, Rhode...
reviews: 11
Beach Island Resort

I saw just 1 review for the Beach Island Resort. Has anyone else stayed there? Is there enough to do for a week in Cocoa Beach?

Cocoa Beach, Florida
reviews: 4
1. Re: Beach Island Resort

A week is probably more than most people would spend in Cocoa Beach.

But, of course that depends on what you're interested in doing on your vacation. If your desire is to kick back and relax on the beach, watch the waves gently roll along the surf, and watch amazing sunrises, then you're in the right place.

There are things to do here besides the beach, there's the Kennedy Space Center, there's lots of eco-wildlife-outdoor type things (airboating, kayaking, boat & jet ski rentals, nature tours, offshore fishing), there's a good zoo, and there's plenty of restaurants and shopping.

You could also use Cocoa Beach as your base, and take day trips to the attractions around Orlando. It's an hour drive.

Florida
reviews: 24
2. Re: Beach Island Resort

I drive past Beach Island on my way to work; they must be doing something right - the no vacancy sign is almost always out.

Island24 gave you excellent advice.

3. Re: Beach Island Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, August 27, 2009