We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ron Jon Resort

Which Cocoa Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maine
reviews: 1
Ron Jon Resort

Need help from anyone who has stayed at the

RJ Resort recently. Any input, suggestions,

warnings would be so helpful for our large

group. Thanks!!!

newmarket onatario
1. Re: Ron Jon Resort

Ron Jon Cape Caribe is a woderful resort. The resort has an amazing waterpark style pool area. Aswell the resorts resturaunts have excellent food. Walls are a little thin but other than that the resort is of very high quality.

reviews: 1
2. Re: Ron Jon Resort

My family stayed there last summer and really enjoyed our time there I have to older teenage boys 18,17 and one younger child 10.

The staff is super nice we got there about 9 in the morning after driving all night staff noticed that I was really tired and got us in are room within 20 minutes check in is not until the afternoon. (Thanks Cindy) The nice thing about the resort was they had something for everyone. They had a movie theater (free) showed older movies and they have a list of what is showing and when. Putt-Putt Golf, Game room with pool table. Nice restaurant with the price reasonable. If you stay there your room key will also give you 15% off at the Ron Jon Surf Shop. Also have a concierge service use them, Can by tickets for a discount for attractions in Orlando. Not much of a discount but a few here and there does add up. Have a small like store.

Draw backs: Kind of hard to find the first time but after that you are good to go from then on. Located in more of industrial area but once at the resort wouldn’t know it. Pool area you have to have on a tag and not a lot of shade so better get there early for a table with umbrella. The kids are not allowed in the Hot tub area even if you are there, some see that as a plus me it was a draw back, when I was the hot tube and my youngest one wanted me I had to get out he was not allowed to be there and lifeguards/staff will be forceful on this rule. The main part of the resort with the pool is not on the beach. Have to walk to the other part of the resort. I would stay in the part of the resort that has the pool area also try to get a room the over looks the pool area a little nosier but it is easier to keep an eye on the older kids when relax on the balcony area. The beach wasn’t clean when we went for there area. What got me was we got in the car a drove a few miles down and got to a beach access and the beach was nice and clean. Probably improve on that from last year but just telling what I witnessed. Parking can be a problem, It is a time share so be careful, make up your own mind and don’t get into something that you can’t get out of I saw some really good salesman there, I am not saying don’t or saying do all I am saying be very careful. My father-in-law has a timeshare and we got the week and we where left alone.

Over-all: I would stay there again with no problem we like the area and the staff is super.