We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Chartered Fishing Trips

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
quincy, ma
Private Chartered Fishing Trips

My family will be visiting the Clearwater/Indian Shores Beach area in April. We are looking into a private chartered fishing trip. I saw a few out there but didn't know if anyone had every taken one and would recommend a particular captain. We are either going to do a 1/2 day or 6 hours. These run between $400-$650 (not including tips). There are four in the family (2 teenage children). Thanks.

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 24
1. Re: Private Chartered Fishing Trips

myclearwater.com/gov/…index.asp then click on commercial charters.

I went out on the Gypsy a couple years ago and really enjoyed it. Crew (2) was nice and did all they could to make it a great time. We got a load of mackeral, kings and grouper, although they said they would go after whatever we wanted. I think there were 5 or 6 of us that went and we weren't too crowded.

2. Re: Private Chartered Fishing Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Clearwater