We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint-Pierre-la-Mer...
reviews: 16
Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

I usually stay on Clearwater Beach but with all the refurbishing and road work I'd rather stay some place a little quieter.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Bristol, United...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hi Pat 53

How have you found out about all the refurbishing and road work on Clearwater Beach? We are going May next year and Virgin has said there is not much work going on and it will not affect the holiday!

Bristol, United...
2. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hi pat 53

Where did you hear about all the refurbishing and road works going on In Clearwater Beach as we have booked to go there?

Thanks

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
reviews: 55
3. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

I was just in Clearwater Beach, and the construction was bad enough to affect our vacation at all.

Bristol, United...
4. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hiya

Did you mean was bad enough or not to affect your holiday?

reviews: 5
5. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hi, I think she meant it WASNT bad enough to affect their vacation, because I have been chatting with her about Clearwater, and she said they had the best time there. We went there this past October, and the construction was going on a little bit, not bad though. Her reviews from her vacation have been great. We also did the pirate ship, I had told dmw444 about it to, a great time!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!! I would def. go there, we are going back in 4 months to, construction or no construction!!

Indian Trail, North...
Destination Expert
for Charlotte
reviews: 55
6. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

OOOOPS! Yes, luv was right, it was NOT bad enough to affect our vacation. We did have a great time, and I say go!! :)

Bristol, United...
7. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hiya thats great news cant wait to go. Cheers

Kingswinford, West...
reviews: 2
8. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

Hi Pat,

try the Sheraton Sandkey or the Marriott Suites. They are located just across the bridge from Clearwater Beach.

9. Re: Inland Clearwater hotel/motel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 13, 2009