We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP! Looking for a condo rental in Clearwater Beach

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ottawa, Canada
reviews: 1
HELP! Looking for a condo rental in Clearwater Beach

We will be visiting Florida for the first time. Does anyone have any suggestions for a place to stay near Clearwater Beach. We wil be there in the month of July. (1 bedroom would be fine)

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 77
1. Re: HELP! Looking for a condo rental in Clearwater Beach

What type of location do you want and how long will you be staying? If you want to be directly on the beach, there are only two condos I know of on Clearwater Beach that allow weekly rentals. The A building in the Villas of Clearwater Beach is Gulf facing - B unit faces the street. Surf side is also on the beach. I've never been in either building so I don't know what they are like.

If you want to find a condo check out VRBO, Flip Key or vacationrentals.com. It can be difficult finding short term rentals in Clearwater Beach. There are a few condo hotels in the area that offer short term rentals and I'm told the prices can be cheaper on these websites than booking through the hotel. Sandpearl, Hyatt, Coconut Grove and Pelican Point all have private units for rent on VRBO.

If you don't have any luck finding a place on Clearwater Beach you could look at the beach communities south - Belleair Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Treasure Island, Medeira Beach and St Pete Beach. There are more condos in those communities that allow short term condo rentals than there are in Clearwater Beach.

2. Re: HELP! Looking for a condo rental in Clearwater Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 28, 2014