We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transportation to Sandpearl

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY, NY
reviews: 1
Airport Transportation to Sandpearl

Hello - can anyone please recommend a reliable car service from TPA to/from Sandpearl? There will be 2 adults and a 2 year old so I need a service that can provide a car seat.

Many thanks!

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 24
1. Re: Airport Transportation to Sandpearl

www.supershuttle.com has shared vans or car service.

www.tampametrotransport.com

A taxi will be around $45-50-ish each way.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 82
2. Re: Airport Transportation to Sandpearl

I believe you have to provide your own child car seat to use the super shuttle. Airlines will let you transport car seats - so you might need to bring your own with you.

I'm not an expert in travelling with infants. You could try posting on the Tripadvisor Air Travel forum - or contact the Sandpearl and ask them if they know of any transportation options that provide infant car seats. The Sandpearl provides excellent concierge service so I'm sure they would be able to provide you with the information you require.

3. Re: Airport Transportation to Sandpearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 04, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Clearwater