We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfside Condos/Villas

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brampton ontario
reviews: 3
Surfside Condos/Villas

Has anyone ever stayed here? How far a walk is it to Pier 60?

Clearwater, Florida
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 23
1. Re: Surfside Condos/Villas

I have never been to it, but it is around 3/4 of a mile to the pier. Maybe a 15-17 minute or so walk.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Clearwater
reviews: 83
2. Re: Surfside Condos/Villas

I've never stayed there - but it is one of the few condos that are right on the beach that allow weekly rentals on Clearwater Beach. I believe each of the condos are individually owner and managed - so the cleanliness and how it is equipped would depend on the owner of the unit. If you are interested in renting a unit, try to find some reviews. If you searched on VRBO, Flip Key or vacationrentals.com - you might be able to find several units for rent in that building - and there might be some reviews on the units.

3. Re: Surfside Condos/Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 30, 2014