We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adams mark or radisson resort (same) Clearwater beach

Which Clearwater hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toledo
adams mark or radisson resort (same) Clearwater beach

This was the best vacation spot. It was next to Clearwater Beach (right out the side door and you are on the beach. Pool overlooked the gulf and the tiki bar was amazing-you could just about reach out and touch the dolphins or sharks that came in at night. It was an Adams Mark bought last summer by Radisson. I talked to the front desk who said it would be closed until November 15. When I called last week to see if it was going to open sooner the number has been disconnected. This was absolutely the areas best hotel location (even better than the Hilton on the other end of the beach) and now rumor has it it will be torn down and rebuilt as private condos. We vacation there every year and this will be missed. Also the pictures submitted be the person from England are not this hotel or location. Does any one have information on this hotel. If you call Raddison they try to substitute the Clearwater(city) location with the beach location which are worlds apart.

Florida
reviews: 5
1. Re: adams mark or radisson resort (same) Clearwater beach

I have not heard specifically what will be done with this property. But, I have driven past it and there are no signs of renovations taking place and it is fenced off. It looks as though they are getting ready to tear it down. The Sheraton on Sand Key beach is very nice.

San Antonio, Texas
reviews: 35
2. Re: adams mark or radisson resort (same) Clearwater beach

yikes, are you sure it is Nov? We have a small convention supposedly booked there in September!?????

Get answers to your questions about Clearwater