We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

universal vs disney world 1 day

Which Cape Canaveral hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
universal vs disney world 1 day

Hey

I bet this question has been asked before but I wasn't able to find the answer so what I was wondering is my family and I are heading on a cruise and will be in port canaveral for 1 day from 10am to 8pm. We were wondering which park to head to Universal studios or Disney world or perhaps Universals Island of Adventure. Which one is best for a one a day stay. Which park is closer or are they they all relatively the same distance apart? And at the park which rides should I focus on getting to? Which rides are the best?

Thanks for all your help

Cape Canaveral...
reviews: 125
1. Re: universal vs disney world 1 day

Sorry this just came to me. I would post on the Orlando forum for a more specific answer. My favorite is Universal. Thaey are all about the same distance and a lot of fun.

2. Re: universal vs disney world 1 day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, October 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cape Canaveral