We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Shuttles from Orlando Airport

Which Cape Canaveral hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pilot
reviews: 1
Info on Shuttles from Orlando Airport

Has anyone had experience with any of the transfer and shuttle companies from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral area. Also ,we are staying the night before our cruise and have stayed at Radisson at the Port previous. Is there any other hotels wirh shuttle service anyone would recommend as the price for this hotel has soared.I appreciate any info.

Cape Canaveral...
reviews: 125
1. Re: Info on Shuttles from Orlando Airport

There are 2 new properties. The Residence Inn and the Country Inn and Suites. Both are real nice and I here CI&S has a great internet rate. You may want to consider renting a car from Hertz, Avis, Budget or Thrifty. One way rentals are the least expensive.

Chicago
reviews: 1
2. Re: Info on Shuttles from Orlando Airport

We used www.familyonetransportation.com (Orlando Transportation & Tours) - to get from the airport to the radisson amd back from our cruise to the airport - I met a couple who stayed at the country inn and suites and they said the shuttle service from the hotel to the cruise terminal was horrible - they had to wait for it to make several trips before they could get on.... that meant spending an extra hour or so standing around outside with their luggage in a crowd of frustrated families.... I would pay the extra few bucks and stay at the radisson again, you wont regret it......http://www.tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i14011-Port_Canaveral_Hotel_Review.html

Cape Canaveral...
reviews: 125
3. Re: Info on Shuttles from Orlando Airport

This is the exception not the rule. All of them have both kind of stories. If you really want the easiest call a cab. Its about $7.00 and you can call the night before and make a rez for what ever time you want.

Get answers to your questions about Cape Canaveral