We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 43
Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

Has anyone stayed at Gulf View Condos recently? There are several condos available on VRBO and also through Mike Norman Realty. They look good, but I would appreciate any info from anyone who's been there. I am considering a 10 day stay for me and my husband arriving early October. Thanks!

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
1. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

Gulf View Condos is a smaller property and are individually owned so the unit would depend on the owner as with most condos on the island. The area is good, close to the trolley stop and all the actvivites on Bridge Street.

Also, take a look at La Costa Condos, they are in the same area and the property is a biit nicer with more landscaping, tennis courts and a great pool area.

October is a slow month so you could get a great deal, shop around!

Manchester, United...
2. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

RustyKat

Thanks for your reply! I have just emailed an enquiry to Mike Norman Realty, so we'll see what they can offer me. This will be part of a 3 week trip to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary, so I don't want any problems. The location of Gulf View condos looks good, with shops and eating places within walking distance. Don't mind if its not super luxury as long as its clean and comfy! Our flights are booked, so all I need now are places to stay. Thanks again.

Genie

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
3. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

You are welcome. We have used Mike Norman many times and they have always been very professional. I'm sure you will find the perfect place and remember that October is a slower month so dont be afraid to negoiate price.

northwest
reviews: 17
4. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

I have stayed at two different condos there and loved both.

Manchester, United...
5. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

webfeet

That's good to hear - thank you! I have been taking my time to make the final decision, and was just about to get back to Mike Norman Realty when I saw your reply. Which condo numbers did you stay in and who did you book with? The one we are looking at is 105. Do you have any suggestions as to the best ones to stay in? I'd much appreciate any hints or tips or info on the property.

Thanks in advance.

Genie

Anna Maria Island
6. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

I can also ease your mind. The location is great. You are beach front. The building may be on the old side but like said above the units are individually owned. location is excellent.

Have fun

Manchester, United...
7. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

Thanks for your replies everyone. I've just made my reservation with Mike Norman Realty and so far they've been very helpful. The rental was $1457 for the 12 nights, ie $850 a week. (Hope that sounds reasonable RustyKat!!) We are in Florida for 3 weeks total and have decided to do 12 nights on Anna Maria first and then 9 nights somewhere between Clearwater and St Pete's Beach. We have previously stayed at Indian Rocks Beach so my next job now is to look for somewhere to stay in that area, but maybe a little further south than IRB. I will do reviews when we get back home. Thanks again for all your input guys!

Genie

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
8. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

Genie, I think that is a very fair price, your hard work has paid off. I think you will enjoy the location and have a great time!

9. Re: Gulf View Condos, 104 Gulf Drive South

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, January 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bradenton Beach