We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

coming to bradenton in march!

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
indiana
coming to bradenton in march!

hi! bringing my 5 yr old and parents march12-22. we were supposed to be on siesta key but my dad got confused! will this be a nice area? hows the beach? will it be at all warm yet? any recommendations would be great!!! im 31 stuck w my parents on vaca!!!! help!

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island
reviews: 5
1. Re: coming to bradenton in march!

The area is fabulous and you will definetly enjoy it!

It is much quieter than Siesta Key though and you won´t have a lot night activity there. Restaurants and bars are the only choice :--)

It won´t be really warm by then (like summer) but normally it is getting WARMER then :-) Water is a bit cool (residents will call it ICEY) but still doable!

A lot of day trips possible...

Ringling museum (mondays free entrance)

Mote Aquarium

Myakka State Park

Ellenton Outlet Mall

Robinson Preserve

St.Armand´s Circle

Siesta Beach :-)))

Anna Maria Island
2. Re: coming to bradenton in march!

You will be very happy about your dads mistake :) You might even be telling the story of how you discovered Anna Maria for decades after as you come back every year on your vacation. When people visit they rarely visit just once - they visit for years if not decades if not for generations to follow.

There is lots of helpful advice in this forum about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Have a wonderful vacation

indiana
3. Re: coming to bradenton in march!

thank you so much. i dont do the whole water thing but love the beach. bikini or sweater. remember it is 20 here! i love your suggestions! pirate spring training any fun/ do they fill the bars w drama. just want to have fun and relax...

4. Re: coming to bradenton in march!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, August 21, 2010