We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

Which Boca Raton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong
Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

I am going to Boca Raton Resort & Club next month, may I know how much if I take a taxi from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the hotel (Include tax or not?)and how long does it take? Also, how much if I book a round trip transfer from hotel?

Thank you very much ^__^ !!

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
1. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

Taxis charge roughly $2.50 per mile. Your fare should be around $65. More if there is traffic.

Enjoy your trip!

Hong Kong
2. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

Is US$65 included tax? and how long does it take?

Thanks a lot!

Fort Lauderdale, FL...
3. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

They don't charge tax but they would expect a tip. It is about a 45 minute ride. If you are traveling alone it would be cheaper to take the shared ride service from the airport. I checked the rate and it is a little over $25 per person. A taxi is faster as it will leave right away and go straight to your hotel. The shared ride will wait around for up to 1/2 hour waiting for others that are going in the same general direction as you. They will drop off others on the way to your hotel.

floridalimo.com It is not a limo service but a van service

enjoy your trip!

Phoenix, Arizona
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
4. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

Hi BearBearHK,

Welcome to the TripAdvisor forums! It looks like you've already gotten some good advice. Please feel free to post any more questions you might have about your upcoming trip. We have lots of friendly members here who would be glad to help you out.

Have a great time in Boca Raton, and be sure to tell us about it when you return!

Best regards,

TA_MikeW

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
reviews: 2
5. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

I use a car service called Diamond when I need a ride from the airport. I think it's about $50. Are you sure you won't need a rental car while you're there?

Hong Kong
6. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

Pat954, TA_MikeW, nywhiz

Thanks. I have booked a round trip airport transfer from hotel and it costs $96.60 each way.....

7. Re: Transportation to Boca Raton Resort & Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, October 14, 2009