We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Bal Harbour

Which Bal Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Parking in Bal Harbour

Does anyone know if there is any free overnight parking in Bal Harbour? Seems to be that all the public parking is metered and monitored 24/7 with most having a 4 hour time limit. Or is there any reasonably priced overnight parking near the Bal Harbour shops?

5 replies to this topic
miami
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 3
1. Re: Parking in Bal Harbour

London>

Not sure about FREE, but there are alternatives to hotel valet...

Check nearby Surfside - just one street south of the Bal Harbour Mall behind the shops. Otherwise, you will find public parking beneath the bridge at the other end of Bal Harbour adjacent to Bal Harbour One. If driving north on A1A, stay in the right lane and circle under the bridge.

If you are truly desperate, you can park at Haulover just on the opposite side of the bridge by the marina (at your own risk) but I do believe it is free.

My guide to the area - www.tinyurl.com/NORTH-AG

AG

Miami Beach, Florida
reviews: 22
2. Re: Parking in Bal Harbour

Parking at Haulover Park isn't free, it's $6/day. I'm not sure what the deal is at Bal Harbor shops as I've never gone there, but they are right across the street from the two block long commercial section of Surfside and there is usually availble meter parking there - maximum 4 hours.

Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
3. Re: Parking in Bal Harbour

Bal Harbour Shops self parking is $1.00/hr.

4. Re: Parking in Bal Harbour

Now that it has been months later... Any update? Are there any parking lots or side streets to park overnight .. How much is it?

5. Re: Parking in Bal Harbour

Now that it has been months later... Any update? Are there any parking lots or side streets to park overnight .. How much is it?

Reply to: Parking in Bal Harbour
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bal Harbour
More Bal Harbour Topics