We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

miami airport taxis

Which Bal Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
miami airport taxis

i am travelling to miami for the first time in feb 2013...havent booked a hotel yet....do i get a taxi from the airport or choose a hotel with shuttle service ??...some of the reviews question the shuttles reliability !!

4 replies to this topic
m
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
reviews: 6
1. Re: miami airport taxis

Which part of Miami are you staying in? The mainland, or Miami Beach? In general I would select the hotel first based on location and quality (and price) and second on things like shuttle service. The airport is very centrally located, so taxis are in the $25 to $35 range. There is also a special bus from the airport to mid- and south beach.

Manchester, United...
2. Re: miami airport taxis

thanks for the reply....havent booked a hotel yet...i am only there for 36 hours (2 nights). i was looking at the extended stay deluxe hotel....?

Miami, FL
Destination Expert
for Miami, Miami Beach
3. Re: miami airport taxis

There are the usual myriad of hotels at various price levels around the airport. If you can find one with a shuttle that meets your needs, take it. The problem is that hotel shuttle service varies tremedously. If you prefer to avoid the chanciness there are two "airport area" hotel zones to which taxis have a flat rate of $10 or $14 depending on distance.

Manchester, United...
4. Re: miami airport taxis

hey matt,,,thanks for the heads up...i dont arrive into miami until 8.30pm,so i guess i will take a taxi. i intend to stay at the candlewood suites on 8855 northwest 27th st....do you know these and if so whats the area like for walking about and somewhere decent to eat....thanks martin

Reply to: miami airport taxis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bal Harbour
More Bal Harbour Topics