We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars to watch uefa champions league

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 84
Bars to watch uefa champions league

Does anyone know where I can go to watch Saturday's match between bayern Munich & Chelsea ?

Philadelphia...
1. Re: Bars to watch uefa champions league

I'm so ignorant of "football" but if this is a British thing, there is Stoney's Pub, 3007 Concord Pike on a busy travelled Rte. 202. If you have the time to drive out into the country, there is The Whip Tavern 1383 North Chatham Road, Coatesville, Pennsylvania. The scenic drive out Route 52 from Wilmington and then Route 82 in PA to the Whip is spectacular. Enjoy !

TG

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
2. Re: Bars to watch uefa champions league

And not only that, The Whip's food is pretty darn good! I'm not a beer drinker, but have been told the "on tap" selection is quite good.

3. Re: Bars to watch uefa champions league

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, June 21, 2013