We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wilmington, Delaware
reviews: 12
Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

Our family is coming in from out of town for a Saturday night anniversary party in early March. There will be about 10-12 people, ranging in age from 70 to 6. We're relatively new to Wilmington so aren't sure of the best place to go in terms of the quality of food, possibility of a private room, service, etc. Of course, we'd like it to be a memorable evening. Any suggestions??

Southeastern...
reviews: 56
1. Re: Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

This might be helpful:

zagat.com/c/wilmington-de/private-room-avail…

Before I found that site, Harry's Savoy was the first place I thought of, and Moro was second. Green Room is the ultimate, but also VERY pricey. Other good choices I'm familiar with from the list: Domaine Hudson, Capers & Lemons. Sullivan's is a chain, but the food is good. Moro, Domaine Hudson, and Green Room are in the city, so parking isn't easy. The others have ample parking.

Many of the restaurants on the list, like Jasmine, Feby's, Mrs. Robino's, are good restaurants but not special occasion. Columbus Inn has great ambience but we were disappointed in the food twice last fall.

Wilmington, Delaware
2. Re: Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

Thanks so much! This is so helpful!!

Bear, Delaware
reviews: 29
3. Re: Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

Check out Marcos in Bear, Ask for the front room and it will be private just for your party, also Krazy Kat In Greenville.

Wilmington, Delaware
4. Re: Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

Thanks! I'll check those out. I don't know either of those places.

5. Re: Restaurant for an anniversary party with about 10-12 people

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, March 01, 2013