We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 66
Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

Hubby and I just returned from the 24th annual Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival! It was awesome! We had a fabulous time, attended some great shows, after party events and patronized the local bars/restaurants that also offered live entertainment throughout the long weekend!

The weather was above average! we were not expecting it to be as beautiful as it was. Even with the rain on Saturday (which lasted less than 2hrs) it was great!

I really like this town, and look forward to returning again next year for the big 25th annual festival..

My blog is full of pics and concert reviews http://www.ourjazzyadventures.blogspot.com

8 replies to this topic
New Jersey
1. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

I love the town too. While I'm not familiar with some of the artists you mentioned, they seem to be in the "smooth " style. That's not my cup of tea. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

Philadelphia...
2. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

@ Jack. Yes the artists I mention are smooth jazz. You are like my uncle's who are strictly traditional jazz - Miles Davis, John Coltrane. I grew up listening to them but I am more into smooth jazz. However I have a great deal of respect for the traditional..

Philadelphia...
3. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

@ Jack. Yes the artists I mention are smooth jazz. You are like my uncle's who are strictly traditional jazz - Miles Davis, John Coltrane. I grew up listening to them but I am more into smooth jazz. However I have a great deal of respect for the traditional..

Wilmington, Delaware
4. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

"Our jazzy adventures"....awesome way to share vacation memories and thoughts! Love the jazz pics and commentary - definitely painted a great picture of your amazing vacation. Thanks for sharing the reviews and pics of the enhanced outdoor lounge at the Avenue Inn - haven't been since the upgrades and have been curious to see. Looks amazing! Where were your favorite places to enjoy the music? Looks like Delaware Distillery was a hot spot!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Philadelphia...
5. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

DelawareTourism,

Thank you for your feedback and for reading my blog! I love to write and hubby and I love to travel, and attend jazz events, so I thought what better way to share our experiences, and so my Blog was born.

Yes, Delaware Distillery was definitely the hot spot! We attended 3 after parties there and met many of the artists from the jazz shows, it was great! Other places we enjoyed live music was Nicola Pizza, Back Porch Cafe, the Pond and Dos Locos. Rehoboth Beach is a pretty cool town; We truly enjoyed our stay at Avenue Inn, it really helped make our vacation a success and I am looking forward to our next visit!

Philadelphia...
6. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

@Delaware Tourism,

My Blog is also my "dream job" too in my spare time, without the pay, LOL! A girl can dream!

Edited: 9:47 pm, October 30, 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
7. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Haha! Well, you are a fantastic writer and photo journalist...keep the dream alive! :) Thank you for the outstanding feedback from your weekend! Love hearing travel stories and hotel/restaurant reco's!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Philadelphia...
8. Re: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!

@ DelawareTourism!

Thank you for your positive feedback!!!

Reply to: Just returned from Rehoboth Jazz Festival! Awesome time!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rehoboth Beach