We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Witch Festival

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delaware
reviews: 23
Sea Witch Festival

Interesting weekend coming this weekend. Sat (Oct 26) there will a costumed Halloween Parade beginning at 11 am. Later there will be music at the band stand and games and horses on the beach. Sunday there will a PET Halloween Parade.Many merchants will have bags for costumed folks and of course there will be some interesting thtings going on at some of the clubs.

https:/…SW_Program_2013.9.25.pdf

Pottstown...
reviews: 18
1. Re: Sea Witch Festival

We are heading down Friday morning. This is our 5th year of coming to the Seawitch Festival and we love it! We wanted to stay in town so this year we are staying at the Avenue Inn for the first time. The place looks incredible and they have outstanding reviews. Should be a blast!

Delaware
reviews: 23
2. Re: Sea Witch Festival

Oh how I envy you staying at the Avenue for this. Did you have a room off Rehoboth Ave? Staying in town is the. way to go. As local residents we came in "early" and got backed up in heavy traffic. We ended up parking out in the Silver Lake area and missed the beginning of the parade.

Pottstown...
reviews: 18
3. Re: Sea Witch Festival

Longnecker, this was our 5th straight year for Seawitch and our first time staying downtown. What a terrific experience. First, I can see why the Avenue Inn is ranked as high as it is on Tripadvisor. The place is INCREDIBLE!! I am going to write a review on their page when I get the chance. We weren't able to get a room for Rehoboth Ave (and it was already sold out when I asked Sunday morning....lol) but we got one with a balcony overtop The Pond Bar and it was great. Walk out the door, take two steps and we were in the pool. Saturday morning I was able to put our chairs out front row at the judging stand at 7 am. We came out at 10 and there were chairs 5 rows deep behind us. And when it was over and the crowds were crazy we just walked 50 yards back to our hotel & jumped in the pool :)

4. Re: Sea Witch Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014