We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants to eat at?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sunbury...
reviews: 33
Good restaurants to eat at?

What are some good restaurants in the area to eat at. My husband and I are coming down for the weekend but don't want to eat at the typical chain restaurants (applebee's, olive garden etc.) Don't want to spend more than $50 on the two of us. Would prefer seafood (shrimp & crab legs) but anything in the area is fine.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 606
1. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?

Hi,

We like Big Fish Grill for seafood in general. If you want blue claw crabs, shrimp, clams, etc...we usually go to Ed's crabs in Dewey. I haven't tried the Surfing Crab yet, but that is an option too. We also recently ate at Striper Bites in Lewes & loved it. They had fresh, local rockfish & my husband loved it.

Other options besides seafood restaurants: We also like Casa Di Leo in Rehoboth for casual Italian. Mariachi in Rehoboth has good Mexican. My husband got a seafood fajita (not on the menu, but available). He loved it. Confucius has good Chinese. I usually get the chicken, but my husband gets the shrimp & scallops. Grotto Pizza is good for the "legendary taste" of Rehoboth Beach pizza. Thrasher's has great beach fries. For breakfast we love Greenman Juice Bar and also Royal Treat. The fractured prune has great donuts.

Hope this helps.

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 28
2. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?

Jakes Seafood is another choice either in town or out on Rt 1.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 606
3. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?

Forgot to mention Bethany Blues in Lewes...pretty good BBQ. Also Surf Bagel has pretty good wraps. They even have seafood burritos & tacos on their evening menu.

Wilmington, Delaware
4. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

For good seafood at a fair price, here a couple of my suggestions.....Big Fish Grill, Summerhouse, Fins, Jakes, Pig and Fish and Henlopen City Oyster House. Rehoboth has so many great restaurant options - you'll def find something to suit your palate and pocketbook! FYI - I think you'll be able to find items at the above restaurants that are within your budget, however, if you add alcoholic beverages to the mix -the total cost will be upwards of 50.

Other favorite spots that are reasonable priced and yummy include Arenas Deli and Grotto. Have fun!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
lancaster pa
reviews: 1
5. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?

Big fish is your best choice. Good bar service if you must wait.

6. Re: Good restaurants to eat at?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 21, 2014