We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boardwalk hotels

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northumberland...
reviews: 54
Boardwalk hotels

What are the names of some hotels on the boardwalk or very close to? We like the boardwalk and side street with all shops and restaurants right there and we like to walk everywhere.

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 29
1. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Boardwalk Plaza, Atlantic Sands and Henlopen are all right on the boardwalk. with prices to match. Our favorite is the Plaza but it is a real splurge. There a several other properties that are within a block or two of the beach.

Northumberland...
2. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Ok thanks, i dont mind a block away and crossing a small side street but dont want to cross a bigger or major street or hwy. we have strollers and kids.

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 29
3. Re: Boardwalk hotels

The Avenue, Oceanus, Sancastle......any thing listed on Rehoboth Ave or Wilmington Ave should meet your needs. Most all are within couple blocks of the beach. Avoid anyting on Rt 1 or Shuttel Road. These are all on the main highway outside of town.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 670
4. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Here is a link to a similar question...It has links to maps that may help you too...

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34048-i295-k30076…

Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 93
5. Re: Boardwalk hotels

You don't say what age group you are.

If you like some B&B;s near the Boardwalk then I suggest The Delaware Inn or The Bellmore.

Very nice and only a 5-10 min. walk and some lovely side streets or you can drive your car to the beach. You will need a smart phone or a lot of quarters, .25 for ten minutes.

Most arcades have change machines but your phone is the easiest.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
6. Re: Boardwalk hotels

All the hotels in the downtown area are walkable to the beach without crossing any major roads. My favorite for families is Brighton Suites or Beach View Motel. These are both nice enough, on the second block of Wilmington and close to Funland.

Northumberland...
7. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Thanks everyone, we are late 20's early 30's and have kids that are 8,7, and two that are 1. Are there any of these places that are mini apt or suites? I have an iphone, what would i use my phone for or how would i use it for parking instead or quarters?

Northumberland...
8. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Could we also use a credit card for the parking? Also are there any trams or trollys that go around or one that goes to and from dewey beach?

Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 93
9. Re: Boardwalk hotels

Ther is an app that you use to call and register your parking space and then pay with a credit card. The info. is on the meters.

You may noy want to use your credit card?

10. Re: Boardwalk hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 24, 2014