We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good sushi?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PA
reviews: 5
Good sushi?

Any suggestions for good quality sushi in or near Rehoboth? If they're gluten-free friendly and willing to work with allergies, even better! I have a local sushi bar that will make me "riceless" rolls since I can't have rice. They just wrap sashimi and avocado in nori for me and it's just as delicious.

We'll be staying in Rehoboth next week and the kids would love a night out for sushi!

Wilmington, De
reviews: 106
1. Re: Good sushi?

Try The Cultured Pearl

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 31
2. Re: Good sushi?

second on cultured pearl.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 34
3. Re: Good sushi?

Another vote for the Cultured Pearl because if you tell them you are gluten free, they have a rice alternative to the Nori for the rolls (which is not gluten free).

I also like Sting Ray (on Lake Ave). Try them both and tell us your favorite.

4. Re: Good sushi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, July 24, 2014