We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

Where is the best place to go in or near Rehoboth Beach to get steamed crabs? I don't mind driving. Thanks

Washington DC...
reviews: 127
1. Re: Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

My favorite for a dive steamed crabs experience has always been Ed's on Route 1 in Dewey Beach. You can drive or bike easily from Rehoboth.

dctravel

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 37
2. Re: Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

I was going to post the exact same thing as "dctravel"... Ed's is the best! They are right on route one on the north side of Dewey. We love to ride our bikes there from Rehoboth on Sundays (especially holiday weekends) and wave as all the weekenders head north. Ed's doesn't serve any alcohol, but you can bring your own (we usually don't). If you go there, don't forget to order corn and broccoli -- they really do it right (but the corn is slathered in butter, so order it without or on the side unless you want a pool of butter).

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 29
3. Re: Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

Agree. Ed's in Dewey or Lazy Susan's in Rehoboth (now on northbound Rt. 1 between Rehoboth & Lewes).

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 818
4. Re: Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

Also another vote for Ed's

5. Re: Best Restaurant For Steamed Crabs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 14, 2014