We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach chair rentals

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrisburg, pa
reviews: 1
Beach chair rentals

Hello I have heard that you can rent chairs by the day on the beach. Does anyone know what beach locations these hits are set up at? Thanks again!

Southeastern...
reviews: 59
1. Re: Beach chair rentals

From rehoboth.com: Beach Umbrellas & Chairs: Beach umbrellas and chairs may be rented on the beach from one of the Blue and White huts. This is a private vendor. {It's Catt's -- phone (302) 227-7620}. Umbrellas and beach chairs may be rented by the day (umbrellas-$10, chairs-$5) or per week (umbrellas-$40, chairs- $20). Grand Rental Station, a local business, also rents beach essentials. Find them at: www.227rent.com.

I don't know how close together the blue & white huts are; my impression is they're everywhere, but it could be every other block.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 34
2. Re: Beach chair rentals

Yup the public beaches have them. We go to Gordon's Pond where two nice Russian guys run the stand. They also sell drinks and snacks for reasonable prices ($1 for water).

Southeastern...
reviews: 59
3. Re: Beach chair rentals

Jessie,

In the old days, I remember they drove up and down the beach with the chairs & umbrellas loaded onto a Jeep. So you didn't even have to walk to one of their stations. Do they still do that?

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 34
4. Re: Beach chair rentals

Yup the public beaches have them. We go to Gordon's Pond where two nice Russian guys run the stand. They also sell drinks and snacks for reasonable prices ($1 for water).

No, I've never seen them driving rentals on the beach, but the guys do bring them to your spot & set up. Tips are appreciated.

Macungie...
reviews: 227
5. Re: Beach chair rentals

They are every block and they follow you to your spot and set them up.

Springfield, VA
reviews: 144
6. Re: Beach chair rentals

We were just in Rehoboth, and the chairs are now $6.00 a day, not $5.00. Perhaps the website has not been updated.

7. Re: Beach chair rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 12, 2014