We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way by car

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frederick, Maryland
reviews: 93
Best way by car

What is the best (quickest ) way to get to Rehoboth from the western area?

Baltimore-Frederick Md. area.

Washington DC...
reviews: 128
1. Re: Best way by car

I have always found that the best way is to take 50 over the Bay Bridge to the 404/50 split. Then take 404 around Denton, through Bridgeville, DE, through Georgetown, DE and then to Route 1 in DE. I find that to be better than going south through Ocean City or how Google suggests you go.

dctravel

Baltimore
reviews: 31
2. Re: Best way by car

Best way to go is 97 South to Rt 50 over Bay Bridge to Rt 404 West ...... then take Rt 16 West right after you go through Denton all the way to Hwy 1 South into Rehoboth.

Edited: 2:21 pm, June 28, 2013
Frederick, Maryland
3. Re: Best way by car

Thanks sounds good.

Macungie...
reviews: 222
4. Re: Best way by car

I agree don't go through OC in the summer just going to add alot of unwanted traffic.

Frederick, Maryland
5. Re: Best way by car

Thanks all for your help. I went 404/18 and it was great. Left Frederick, Md. 7:00 Sat. morning and was at Rehoboth 10:30, with 1 stop.

I think this is the best route to Rehoboth.

Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 148
6. Re: Best way by car

Either go via Denton, Harrington, Milford, or stay on 301 and get off @ 304 and thru the cornfields. My new favorite way from DC. No chicken farm smell. Fewer traffic lights, more time on 4lane rd 1 South.

7. Re: Best way by car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 25, 2014