We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some advice ..

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Harrison, New Jersey
reviews: 15
Need some advice ..

Hey guys..

I am surprising my daughter for her sixteenth birthday with a memorial day beach trip. Of course it's hard to find places to stay because I picked a very busy weekend..ha. But it's the only weekend we can go.

Anyway I am trying to stay away from the hotels due to how high the prices are. I pretty much can rent a condo for similar pricing. I am at a loss though what are the nice condo buildings. I have heard Henlopen, but I can't really find anything .

I have looked at so many though that I maybe getting it confused since I am also looking in the Oc md area. I am a little picky at what it looks like. I do like nicer rooms. ..plus it's a special weekend so I want to do the best I can.

Is there a condo resort that has a nice pool? Or a beach club? I am even fine on the bay or a little further out if it's resorty feeling. Isn't there something called the peninsula? Or is that md?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Millsboro, Delaware
reviews: 28
1. Re: Need some advice ..

The Peninsula is near Long Neck, DE and at least 30 minutes from the Rehoboth boardwalk during the summer. It's supposed to be quite nice, you should search that here.

Delaware
reviews: 23
2. Re: Need some advice ..

The Peninsula is on Indian River Bay and quite nice. You could not pay me to go from there on Memorial Day weekend into Rehoboth.. If you are coming I seriously recommend you stay at an intown location with parking and walk to the beach, boardwalk and dining.

Harrison, New Jersey
reviews: 15
3. Re: Need some advice ..

Thanks Longnecker...I didn't think of the traffic issues. I wasn't sure how far out it was anyway.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 667
4. Re: Need some advice ..

Hi,

You could look into getting a rental in one of the condo communities, like Eagles Landing in Rehoboth. I know they have a pool & it is not too far from the beach.

You could also look into some of the resorts in Bethany Beach. I know Sea Colony is in Bethany and they have a pool. I think there is another community called Bear Trap Dunes in Bethany that has lots of rentals.

You could also look in nearby Lewes. There are some condos right along the water.

Just an idea!

Pottstown...
reviews: 18
5. Re: Need some advice ..

You should definitely think about the traffic. I DO NOT go to Rehoboth Memorial or Labor day weekends. It is CRAZY!! I'll go the week before Memorial Day or the week after Labor Day and enjoy the calm :)

6. Re: Need some advice ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 13, 2014