We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Hi, everyone. I'm thinking of visiting Rehoboth Beach in May with my wife and our 14 month old. What are the nicest accommodations we can get? I'm looking at the Bellmoor, and thinking of getting one of their cottages. Has anyone seen one? Does anyone have any recommendations for the nicest place to stay in Rehoboth?

Thanks!

15 replies to this topic
NJ
11. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Quick follow up - we went with the oceanfront suite at the boardwalk plaza hotel. I am psyched. I'll post how it was after we stay if anyone is interested. Thank you so much for the help!

Pittsburgh...
reviews: 12
12. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

I have been looking myself and I think that the Hotel Rehoboth looks really nice and even though I decided to go the condo route, I look forward to trying it soon.

Wilmington, Delaware
13. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

Hotel Rehoboth has a REALLY cute open air shuttle (8-10 passenger golf cart type car) that transports guests to and fro the beach. Distance to beach problem solved! Also, its closely situated to some of the best restaurants. Two other fabulous spots are Avenue Inn and the Bellmoor - stunning places. Have fun!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
Washington DC...
14. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

I second these recommendations of the Rehoboth Hotel, Bellmoor Inn and Avenue Inn and Spa, and may I add The Rehoboth Guest House.

Donalee,

Long time visitor to Rehoboth and Dewey

Washington, D.C.

Pottstown...
reviews: 8
15. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

We have a room for Seawitch weekend at the Avenue Inn. It is the highest ranked hotel in Rehoboth and I see why. We were in Rehoboth a few weeks ago and stopped in to check it out. They just got done a renovation and the place looks awesome! Sit down breakfasts that looks spectacular included with the room, evening socials with warm chocolate chip cookies and wine tasting, use of beach chairs and they have a shuttle to take you to the beach, etc. I love summer but we definitely have something to look forward to in October.

Reply to: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted