We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Hi, everyone. I'm thinking of visiting Rehoboth Beach in May with my wife and our 14 month old. What are the nicest accommodations we can get? I'm looking at the Bellmoor, and thinking of getting one of their cottages. Has anyone seen one? Does anyone have any recommendations for the nicest place to stay in Rehoboth?

Thanks!

NJ
1. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Or how about the Boardwalk hotel? Or Avenue Inn? It's hard to get a good sense and fair comparison from their respective web sites

Delaware
reviews: 23
2. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Have you looked at the Boardwalk Plaza??

NJ
3. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Thank you. Looked at their web site and it looks really nice. Think it's better than the Bellmoor Cottages? Or maybe just different? On the plus side, it's on the beach while the Bellmoor is 2 blocks off. Plus it has a restaurant and bar, indoor/outdoor pool, and perhaps nicer amenities overall. The cottage, on the other hand, is bigger, two floors, and I think has a screened sun porch.

Maybe it's apples and oranges?

Thanks for the thoughts!

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 28
4. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Dont think you can beat an ocean front suite at the Boardwalk Plaza. With a 14 month old though I would offer another suggestion. The Inn at Canal Square in Lewes is a great property with some really classy accomodations. It is two blocks from the Lewes harbor beach which offers a nice sandy beach and calm water for toddlers.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34028-d114453-…

NJ
5. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Thank you, and yes that place looks pretty awesome. I just looked and, unfortunately, there aren't any rooms available for our dates. Next time, though!

I almost wish I could run down there and see the Bellmoor and the Boardwalk Plaza. I'm probably making too much of this since I bet both would be awesome. Thank you again for the help!

Wilmington, Delaware
6. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

The newest hotel in town is the Hotel Rehoboth and it's fantastic! Check it out. It's on the 3rd block (from the beach) but its surrounded by tons of great restaurants. You can't go wrong with the Bellmoor or the Avenue Inn. Have fun!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
NJ
7. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

OK....looking at this on an actual traditional computer vs. the weekend iPad and this is at least a little better.

The two links for Oceanfront suite bedroom and Oceanfront suite living room on this page show pretty clearly what those look like at the Boardwalk Plaza:

boardwalkplaza.com/oceanfront-rehoboth-beach…

And here is the Gardener's Cottage at the Bellmoor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ycpb-G1-bg

Maybe this is comparing apples to oranges. The Cottage seems to be a lot bigger, and it's got the nice porch. But it's a couple blocks off the beach, and the property doesn't have a restaurant or bar or whatever.

The Cottage at the Bellmoor is also much more expensive. It's like double the price on one night and then it's $374 vs. $237, I think, for the other nights.

Delaware
8. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

I would not let the restaurant at the Boardwalk Plaza be the determining factor. There are plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance of either hotel. You could have a great time in either hotel. My choice would be the Plaza because it is right on the beach and boardwalk.

NJ
9. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Thanks, all! The Rehoboth looks good, too. Looks like we have some really good options!

Delaware
10. Re: Nicest hotel room or suite in Rehoboth Beach

Thanks, all! The Rehoboth looks good, too. Looks like we have some really good options!

Nice hotel but a long walk with a 14month old to the beach. They are long crowded blocks.

Get answers to your questions about Rehoboth Beach