We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DE
Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

We seem to be in an area where airport transportation isn't readily available. Does anyone know of a shuttle service to the Philadelphia International Airport from this area?

Torremolinos, Spain
1. Re: Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

Hi there

This is the Support Forum where members can seek advice on how to use the site and it's features as per the sticky topic at the top of this forum: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k42273… - always worth reading any on all forums just in case there is important information contained therein.

You will need to post on the relevant Destination Forum - you can find them by typing in the required area/accomodation in the large search box at the top of this page.

CB

Massachusetts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
2. Re: Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

Hi morinagirls,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved it on your behalf to the Rehoboth Beach, Delaware forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Wilmington, DE
reviews: 29
3. Re: Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

Delaware Express lists Rehoboth as one of its pick up locations on its reservation page.

http://www.delexpress.com/airport.html

We've used them a few times from New Castle County area and have been pleased with their service.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
reviews: 36
4. Re: Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

There are a few charter services that you can find online, but they are expensive. In fact, just a couple weeks ago, I was trying to book a van because a bunch of us were flying in/out at the same time. The best price I could find was about $500 for a round trip van for 6 passengers with luggage. A private car is not much cheaper.

You might want to rent a car. It's an easy drive to the Philadelphia airport (2 hrs). In the summer, there is also a bus to Wilmington, then you could take the train to the Philadelphia airport from there.

5. Re: Airport Shuttle Service from Rehoboth or Lewes Delaware area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 11, 2014