We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seawitch Festival

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pottstown...
reviews: 17
Seawitch Festival

The annual Seawitch Festival is in Rehoboth this weekend. This is turning into a yearly event for our family. The activities start tomorrow and run through the weekend. Two highlights are the parade down Rehboth Ave on Saturday...starts at 11. And Saturday night is halloweening for the kids. Many of the business owners on Rehoboth Ave sit outside their stores and hand out candy to the kids. Hopefully the rain predicted for Sunday holds off til we get all of the trick or treating done. Last year they had to cancel the parade (not sure if it was moved to Sunday but we leave early on Sundays to get home) due to rain but were able to have trick or treating at night in the mist.

Southeastern...
reviews: 57
1. Re: Seawitch Festival

Here's the latest on the storm's effect on Sea Witch from the Cape Gazette: …villagesoup.com/news/…915267

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 28
2. Re: Seawitch Festival

Everything for today is cancelled, and Rehoboth is under a mandatory evacuation.

Pottstown...
reviews: 17
3. Re: Seawitch Festival

We were out of there at 7 am this morning. I wasnt hanging around to wait and see what was coming. We had all of our fun yesterday. The parade was great and my boys had alot of fun treat or treating.

On a dissapointing note, I think not closing off Rehoboth Ave for the 2 or 3 blocks of the parade is kinda stupid. They allowed parking and everyone had to sit around the cars parked to see the parade. Luckily, we found a perfect spot at Penny Lane cause we put chairs down at 8 am. I also think there is a underlying problem between some businesses & the chamber of commerce. We walked by one business while treat or treating and they didnt have a orange trick or treat participant sign. The owner welcomed us in...told us they didnt have a sign cause. as she said sarcastically, "werent a member of the commerce." I found a bunch of business' giving out candy who said the same thing. Sounds messy.

4. Re: Seawitch Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 30, 2013